Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just thought I would try my hand at the blog. Julee and the kids have been here for three weeks and it has been very joyful. We went to Provo and SLC for a week. I took the opportunity to go to the 25th floor of the church office building and to meet with the fleet coordinator over the NV Las Vegas West Mission, of which I am one of his mission out of 24. Incidentally, I am a missionary for the NVLV West mission and have been for 14 months. I am what my Stake President called, "the car czar", or better term, mission fleet coordinator. HA, I take of 66 mission cars. Come back for more later....

1 comment:

  1. You are just getting into everything aren't you :-) Facebook and now this. I love you Uncle Kent!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones